Tuesday, May 21, 2013

40th ANNIVERSARY CELEBRATION, PETALUMA, CA

Hey Folks,  I flew back home from Petaluma's Celebration of American Graffiti last Sunday, and boy, my arms are still tired!  But, all seriousness aside...  I had an incredible time and I'll be happy to share with you photos from the event as well as some other cool stuff.  However, for now, I have to return to a different world and concentrate on my occupation as a School Psychologist which provides monetary compensation that goes to paying rent, food, and my student loans.  I think you know what I'm talkin' about.  But, stay tuned for some great articles, posts, & pix.  In the meantime, here's a video about the Petaluma event from the local Bay-Area news.  See ya soon!


1 comment:

  1. Mark,
    Was this your first time to Petaluma? Did you get to meet John Furrer and his family? They are very involved with the event and really good people. Was Jackie Travers there this year? We had the great opportunity to spend time with her out there in 2007 and 2008. She is a wonderful person and shared many great stories about Henry. During the cruise she let us cruise with her in her Roadrunner. Moments you never forget. Meeting and talking with the stars was very exciting. My wife and I were heading over to Scotland a week later in 2007 to get married and Cindy Williams sat and talked with ud for quite awhile about it. Again, great memories. We hope to get back in the next couple of years but coming from Southwest Florida doesn't make it very convenient.

    ReplyDelete